Little Cowboy

Thursday 11 June 2015
Morning peeps, it's another lovely sunshiney day and I am actually wearing a sleeveless top so it must be summer!

Today I would like to share a card that I have made with the cute Little Cowboy image from The Paper Shelter.   I think I may have mentioned before that I am not great with the whole masculine card thing...where do I put the pink and the glitter and the ribbon !


The papers are from Doodlebug (again!) and I've coloured my image using Copics.  Everything has been matted onto navy cardstock to make the layers pop and I've added a little dotty background to match the papers.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #120 Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - June 1-16 Dude
Papertake Weekly Challenge - One For the Boys
Crafting for All Seasons - Challenge 104 - It's a Boy Thing

I hope you all have a lovely crafty day......not long until the weekend !!

Shelly x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabbo Shelly! Love the bright bold papers and brilliant colouring! Meant to be a hot couple days argh!! Not good for me!!!
Lucy x

Barb said...

Fabulous creation, bright and wonderful with great colors a Thanks for sharing with us at the Come And Get It Challenge. BArbnd design.

Jani said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)